Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO refers to Internet marketing and optimization activities that allow the website to work to improve the ranking of websites and traffic in the major search engines (Google, Bing, etc.)Search engines rank websites according to relevant search phrases. The objective of SEO is to help clients achieve a higher ranking in the main search engines.
How does SEO work?
There are many strategies that can be used to improve a website for search engines. By combining optimization strategies on the page and off-page activities, search engines start indexing and ranking your website at the top.
How can SEO affect your company?
A good search engine optimization campaign can improve the ranking of the search engines of your company (SERP) in the main search engines, allowing potential customers to find it.
While there are many ways to attract new users to your home page, search engine optimization is one of the best ways to attract new users to your website.
Imagine being able to offer your services to a wider audience through the search engines. The new traffic means greater possibilities of a sale. Having more visitors and users can generate higher income and better growth prospects.
How do we approach your website’s SEO?
Many companies find it difficult to find the right approach to SEO. Many companies have an operational website, and it’s difficult to figure out why they do not generate enough organic traffic and have fewer visitors than they expected. They work in SEO for a few months and when nothing happens, they give up.
Now, let’s take a step back and let us know how to get SEO services properly. To offer an effective SEO strategy, one must understand the following:
- How old is the company’s website?
- Listing down your competitor strategy?
- What is the value proposition of the company?
- What problem are they solving and for the whom?
- Who is the target audience that would be looking for the products / services offered by the company?
- To what geography is the company targeting?
- What are the biggest competitors in the online space in the target geography?
For Successful Search Engine Optimization (SEO), We Do Following Task For Your Website:
- Review and study of the website.
- Website structure Analysis and optimization.
- Suggestions of content for the website.
- Processing XML sitemap schema.
- Search engine submissions.
- Social bookmark submission.
- Using Articles & newsfeed.
- Creating sitemap.html for site.
- Research and analysis of Keywords & descriptions.
- Generation and optimization of titles and different tags.
- Google Analytics Integration.
- Link building.
- Directories submission.
- Forums, groups, blogs submission.
- Rankings review across major search engines.
- Broken links and other html errors fixing for better SEO.